The Services are platforms; We are not a Broker, Financial Institution, Creditor or Charity:
The Services are administrative platforms only. GrayKea facilitates the Campaign of the Campaign Organizers and permits Donors to make donations to these Campaign Organizers. GrayKea is not a broker, agent, financial institution, creditor or 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
All information and content provided by GrayKea relating to the Services is for informational purposes only, and GrayKea does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any such information or content. No content is intended to provide financial, legal, tax or other professional advice. Before making any decisions regarding any Campaigns, Charities, Donations, Donors, or any information or content relating to the Services, you should consult your financial, legal, tax or other professional advisor as appropriate. You acknowledge that all information and content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk.
GrayKea has no control over the conduct of, or any information provided by, a User and hereby disclaims all liability in this regard to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
You are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable law in relation to your Campaign or use of the Services. You are further solely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, publish, display, transmit or otherwise use (hereinafter, "Upload"). If you are not the beneficiary of the Campaign you organize, you agree to deliver funds to the ultimate beneficiary directly and as soon as possible. You agree to fully cooperate with any request we make for evidence we deem necessary to verify your compliance with these Terms of Service.
Using the Platform
- When you use the Platform you must:
- comply with all Applicable Laws;
- only provide accurate and correct information;
- use the Platform in a professional manner.
When you use the Platform you must not:
- act dishonestly, unlawfully or unprofessionally;
- use the Platform in an offensive way, including using offensive language;
- create a false identity or misrepresent your identity or any information about you;
- create a Profile for anyone other than yourself;
- use or attempt to use someone else’s profile;
- copy the profiles or information of others through any means;
- use or share information belonging to others unless they have allowed you to do so;
- disclose any information that you do not have the right to disclose;
- introduce any software or data onto the Platform that could negatively affect a computer system, such as viruses, trojans and other malicious (dangerous) software.
Security for the Platform
- You must keep your Password secret and safe. It is not safe to keep your Password on a Device.
- You waive any claim you may have against us for any Loss you may suffer if you have not kept your Password safe or if someone else uses your Password or your Device.
- If your Device is lost, stolen or not in your possession, you have lost your Password or you suspect that someone may have unauthorised access to your Password you must immediately use another Device to access the Platform and reset your Password.